WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
Lazer Zone Family Fun Center will remain closed until further notice
The health and safety of our customers and employees continue to be of paramount importance. Therefore, we will remain closed until further notice.
We will post updates to our website based upon the best available information and through social media as they occur.
Thank you very much for your loyalty and your understanding as we navigate this difficult time.
POSTED: May 29, 2020, 10:34 a.m. (CT)
Updated: May 29, 2020, 12:00 p.m. (CT)
When will you reopen?
Lazer Zone Family Fun Center will remain closed until further notice. The safety and health of our employees, customers and community continue to be the highest priority. We will continue to post updates to our website and social media based upon the best available information.
What precautions has Lazer Zone Family Fun Center been taking against the spread of the new coronavirus?
- The health and safety of our patrons and employees is our main priority and our goal is to always maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment at Lazer Zone Family Fun Center. We have increased our efforts around cleaning and disinfecting particularly in more heavily trafficked areas of our property.
- Additionally, our facilities undergo thorough cleaning daily to protect against transmission of the coronavirus. Our staff is trained to strictly follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) standards and guidance with regard to communicable diseases.
- This includes policies for proper cleaning and disinfection practices of all areas of the property.
- All hard surfaces were cleaned with an industrial detergent, then disinfected using products which are on the EPA’s list of antimicrobial products for use against the coronavirus.
- As with many companies, we have been monitoring the situation and receiving daily reports from the CDC about the progression of cases across the country as well as guidance on preventative measures.
- While the facility is closed, we will continue to thoroughly clean and disinfect.
Are you paying your employees while you’re closed?
During this temporary closure, our team members will continue to be paid and receive benefits.