WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
The health and safety of our patrons and employees is of paramount importance. While there have been no reported cases of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) at Lazer Zone Family Fun Center, we have determined it is in the best interest of our customers and employees to temporarily close our facility in accordance with health official directives discouraging mass gatherings of 50 people or more to slow the transmission of this virus.
This will be effective until April 15. We will post updates to our website based upon the best available information and through social media as they occur.
Thank you very much for your loyalty and your understanding as we navigate this difficult time.
POSTED: March 26, 2020, 6:01 PM (CST)
Updated: March 26, 2020, 12:45 p.m. (CST)
When will you reopen?
As of now, Lazer Zone Family Fun Center will be closed through April 15. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and follow guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC). We will continue to keep you updated via our website, social media and email (if applicable).
What precautions has Lazer Zone Family Fun Center been taking against the spread of the new coronavirus?
- The health and safety of our patrons and employees is our main priority and our goal is to always maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment at Lazer Zone Family Fun Center. We have increased our efforts around cleaning and disinfecting particularly in more heavily trafficked areas of our property.
- Additionally, our facilities undergo thorough cleaning daily to protect against transmission of the coronavirus. Our staff is trained to strictly follow the Center for Disease Control (CDC) standards and guidance with regard to communicable diseases.
- This includes policies for proper cleaning and disinfection practices of all areas of the property.
- All hard surfaces were cleaned with an industrial detergent, then disinfected using products which are on the EPA’s list of antimicrobial products for use against the coronavirus.
- As with many companies, we have been monitoring the situation and receiving daily reports from the CDC about the progression of cases across the country as well as guidance on preventative measures.
- While the casino is closed, we will continue to thoroughly clean and disinfect.
Are you paying your employees while you’re closed?
During this temporary closure, our team members will continue to be paid and receive benefits.